Thursday, January 30, 2014

1st Glance!!!

Since most of you don't know about my book, Changing Fate, I've decided to give you a glance.

The main character, Kate, is a teen with cystic fibrosis. In the book you'll learn about the disease and also the struggles Kate goes through as the new girl, the sick girl, the girl who resists friends, and the girl who wants love.

I hope that it will ignite others into learning about the disease and spreading the word! To learn the details of cystic fibrosis, please visit The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and educate yourself.

I'd also like to introduce you to Ali and Christina. 


Anyone who's a fan of America's Got Talent and perhaps watched the show in 2010, might know about the two sisters. They've fought CF their whole lives and have used music to share their story and inspire those around them. Here are some links to a few of my favorite songs!

Something About Me.
The Same Way.
Love is Gonna Find You

To learn more about them, you can visit their website and also read this article about their journey.

Christina is now teamed up with Davin Nebeker, singing hit songs and original melodies. Here are a couple of my favorites of theirs!

Wintertime.
We (Fell in Love).

Thanks for your support! I can't wait for my book release in May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I appreciate your comments and feedback.